TUITION AND FEES
Registration and Enrollment Fees
Applicants must file an application for admission before they register for classes as follows:
1. Fill out an application for admission to be signed and dated by a parent or legal guardian.
2. Pay US$50.00 for placement test fee, which is not refundable and/or transferable.
3. Pay US$20.00 for enrollment and registration fees, which are not refundable and/or transferable.
Tuition There are two levels
- Junior High School (Grades 7-9)
- Senior High School (Grades 10-12)
A 10% discount applies to each additional student in a family when two or more siblings enroll.
Paññāsāstra International school reserves the rights to make adjustment of school fees and tuition, if deemed necessary.
All future payments for tuition or any school related functions must be made by cash or check.
There is no refund of enrollment fee for any cancellation.
Any financial delinquencies that cannot be resolved may result in a student not being permitted to attend class or take semester examination. Unless tuition is current, the student will not be permitted to register for the following school year.
Tuition fee does not includes cost related to books, transportation, meals, uniform, extra-curricular activities, sports, field trips or graduation.